Home Inspection Angelview Home Inspection
Our staff is excited to lend a hand as you move into your upcoming house with an Angelview home inspection!
Buying a brand new dwelling is an exhilarating occasion. Allow our crew at Steve Smallman Property Inspections to free up your time to concentrate on making your household ready for the new home. We’ll take the nervousness out of your acquisition with a rigorous Angelview home inspection!
Ever since 2006, our professionals at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have offered meticulous home inspections for the Angelview and Greater Raleigh areas.
Angelview Home Inspection- What We Search For
The most reliable Angelview home inspections are given by qualified experts. These are what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections team will search for:
House Window & Door Inspections
- Household doors: We ensure that the outside doors shut and lock properly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals document that the window gaskets act properly
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and confirm that the safety sensor works efficiently
House Outside Inspections
- Outside walls: We make sure that the exterior siding or other wall materials are effective
- Roof trim review: Our home inspection pros inspect that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roofing joints: Our professionals make sure that seams in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: Our professionals check property grading, surface water flow, and plant life to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals make use of the heater and furnace to check the buttons are functioning successfully.
- Cooling system review: We review the air conditioning unit, to verify the buttons work efficiently.
- Operations review: Our professionals inspect that your heating and AC systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros inspect any evidence of wood contact with dirt.
- Water leak inspection: Our professionals record any evidence of present water penetration.
- Foundation: Our home inspection pros test any symptoms of wood in touch of foundation disruption, like degradation of drywall fissures, stonework breaks, off-square door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood: Our professionals test any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that can create a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter check: Our home inspection pros validate that your electric metering and base are acting correctly.
- Safety inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that the electrical service is grounded and linked correctly.
- Security devices: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros test several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main shutoff valve: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water boiler review: Our home inspection pros look over the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply check: We view all fixtures and toilets
- Drain testing: We inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning correctly
- Sump pumps: technicians view water pumps that are user accessible
Why Select Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Angelview Home Inspection
Once you work with our company of Angelview home inspection experts, you can rely on us to provide great residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Angelview home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 919-669-3639!