Home Inspection Angier, NC
Our staff is excited to assist you move into your upcoming dwelling with a Angier home inspection!
Buying a new home is a great occasion. You can let our crew at Steve Smallman Property Inspection free you to focus on getting your family prepared for the new home. We will take the strain out of your move with a complete Angier home inspection!
Ever since 2006, our professionals at Steve Smallman Property Inspection have supplied rigorous home inspections for the Angier and Greater Raleigh areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
The most reliable Angier home inspections are given by trained technicians. This is what our Steve Smallman Property Inspection team will search for:
Angier Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We verify that the external doors seal and secure properly
- Residential windows: Our professionals inspect that the outside gaskets function properly
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor operates successfully
Angier House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals document that the siding boards and other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roofing trim review: Our professionals make sure that the soffits and fascia are healthy
- Roof flashing: We make certain that joints in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow check: Our home inspection pros check property slope, surface rain flow, and plant life to identify any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & air-flow system: We utilize the heater to confirm the controls are operatning properly.
- Air conditioning system: We review the AC unit, to confirm the mechanisms act correctly.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals confirm that your heating and air conditioning systems operate effectively.
Angier Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any rotting of wood contacting with earth.
- Water leak inspection: Our professionals look over all signs of current water penetration.
- Foundation and slab check: Our professionals inspect any rotting of wooden framing in contact of foundation shifts, like degradation of sheetrock breaks, brick breaks, out-of-alignment door framing, and uneven floors.
- Integral wood inspection: Our professionals look over any notching or penetration of framing wood that can anticipate a structural safety issue.
Angier Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter check: Our professionals document that your electrical meter and base are act effectively.
- Security inspection: We ensure that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Protective hardware: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: We inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes GFCI switches.
Angier Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply shut off: Our professionals make sure that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heating inspection: Our professionals test the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply review: Our home inspection pros inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals view showers, sinks, and tubs for drains functioning correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals inspect sump pumps that are within reach
Why Steve Smallman Property Inspection for Angier Home Inspection
If you partner with our team of Angier home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to deliver quality house inspections on a fast schedule.
To hear from our Angier home inspectors for your inspection, call us over today at 919-669-3639!