Home Inspection Apex, NC
We are ready and waiting to help you move into your brand new property with a Apex home inspection!
Purchasing a new house is a big occasion. Allow our company at Steve Smallman Property Inspection free up your time to focus on getting your family organized for the move. At Steve Smallman Property Inspection, our team will take the anxiety out of your move with a rigorous Apex home inspection!
Ever since 2006, our professionals at Steve Smallman Property Inspection have given rigorous home inspections for the Apex and Greater Raleigh communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Check
Our Apex home inspections are provided by certified pros. Here is what our Steve Smallman Property Inspection staff will investigate for:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We prove that the exterior doors close and latch properly
- Residential windows: Our professionals check that the window gaskets work successfully
- Garage door: We use the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor works successfully
House Exteriors Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals check that the external walls or other wall covers are fit
- Roofing trim inspection: Our professionals make certain that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roof flashing: Our professionals make certain that seams in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage review: Our professionals check landscape angle, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to record any potential water leak issues
Apex HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and vent system: Our professionals turn on the heating to validate the buttons are operatning efficiently.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals look over the air conditioning unit, to confirm the mechanisms act effectively.
- Features inspection: Our professionals make certain that your AC and heating systems work properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any evidence of wood contacting with earth.
- Water intrusion check: We review any trace of present water penetration.
- Foundation and slab check: Our professionals look over any evidence of wood in touch of foundation movement, like degradation of drywall breaks, stonework breaks, out-of-true door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood inspection: Our professionals view any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that may create a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering check: Our professionals ensure that your electrical metering and base are functioning effectively.
- Security review: Our home inspection pros validate that the electric conduit is grounded and joined effectively.
- Safety hardware: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of switches and fixtures, which includes GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water valves: Our home inspection pros validate that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water heating system: Our professionals view the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our professionals test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: We test tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage functioning correctly
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals view bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Steve Smallman Property Inspection for Apex Home Inspection
Once you team up with our company of Apex home inspection pros, you can rely on us to provide outstanding home inspections on a short time-line.
To get our Apex home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 919-669-3639!