Auburn Home Inspection
At Steve Smallman Property Inspections, our team is motivated to help you transition into your newly purchased dwelling with an Auburn home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased property is a huge occasion. Allow our team at Steve Smallman Property Inspections to help you pay attention to making your family prepared for the new home. Our team will take the strain out of your purchase with a thorough Auburn home inspection!
Since 2006, our specialists at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have given meticulous home inspections for the Auburn and Greater Raleigh communities.
Home Inspection- What We Inspect
The best Auburn home inspections are offered by qualified technicians. Here’s what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We validate that the outside doors close and lock efficiently
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros inspect that the rubber gaskets act correctly
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor functions efficiently
Home Outside Inspection Services
- Structural walls: We make sure that the siding or other wall materials are healthy
- Roofing trim: We ensure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are healthy
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals make certain that valleys in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow review: Our professionals inspect property grading, surface water flow, and shrubbery to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & vent system: We use the heating system to document the mechanisms are working successfully.
- Cooling system review: We view the air conditioning system, to confirm the buttons act efficiently.
- Operations check: We inspect that your AC and heating systems act as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any trace of wooden framework contacting with soil.
- Water leak: Our professionals test all symptoms of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals test any symptoms of wood contacting of foundation shifts, like signs of plaster breaks, brick fissures, misaligned door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Structural wood: Our professionals review any damage to or drilling of framing wood that can present a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter review: We check that your electric meter and base are working efficiently.
- Security review: Our professionals make certain that the electric service is grounded and linked properly.
- Protective hardware inspection: Our home inspection pros validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals review a number of switches and fixtures, including grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shut off: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is functioning correctly
- Water heating: Our professionals inspect the ventilation, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: We inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: We test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals look over sump pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Auburn Home Inspection
When you partner with our team of Auburn home inspection technicians, you can count on us to offer quality residential inspections on a fast timeline.
To see our Auburn home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 919-669-3639!