Bells Home Inspection
Our crew is excited to support you as you move into your newly purchased property with a Bells home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased dwelling is a huge occasion. You can let our group at Steve Smallman Property Inspections free up your time to pay attention to getting your household organized for the new house. Our team will take the strain out of your acquisition with a thorough Bells home inspection!
Starting in 2006, our experts at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have given extensive home inspections for the Bells and Greater Raleigh communities.
Home Inspection Services, What We Search For
With our team, our Bells home inspections are provided by trained professionals. These are what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We prove that the external doors seal and latch correctly
- Household windows: Our professionals verify that the window gaskets work correctly
- Garage overhead door: We operate the garage door and make sure that the safety sensor functions efficiently
House Exteriors Inspection
- Structural walls: Our professionals ensure that the siding boards and other wall coverings are healthy
- Roof trim check: We ensure that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roof sealant: Our professionals ensure that joints in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: We check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow: Our professionals inspect yard slope, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and vent system: Our professionals use the heater to validate the mechanisms are functioning properly.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals review the air conditioner, to confirm the mechanisms act efficiently.
- Operations inspection: We confirm that your HVAC systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We view any rotting wooden framing in touch with the earth.
- Water penetration inspection: Our professionals inspect any evidence of present water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: We test any evidence of wood touching foundation shifts, like a trace of drywall cracks, brick fissures, lopsided door frames, and unleveled floorboards.
- Framing wood check: Our home inspection pros view any damage to or drilling of framing wood that may create a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter inspection: We validate that your electric meter and base are acting correctly.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals inspect that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked successfully.
- Protection hardware check: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: We inspect several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes safety switches.
Bells Plumbing System Inspection
- Water valves: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water boiler: Our home inspection pros view the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our professionals inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drains working efficiently
- Sump pumps: We look over bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Select Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Bells Home Inspections
Once you partner with our crew of Bells home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to deliver outstanding property inspections on a short schedule.
To receive help from our Bells home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today at 919-669-3639!