Carpenter, NC Home Inspection
At Steve Smallman Property Inspections, our team is looking forward to supporting you as you move into your newly purchased dwelling with a Carpenter home inspection!
Buying a brand new house is a great moment. Allow our company at Steve Smallman Property Inspections to free you to focus on getting your family organized for the new house. At Steve Smallman Property Inspections, our team will take the strain out of your purchase with a rigorous Carpenter home inspection!
Starting in 2006, our technicians at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have delivered meticulous home inspections for the Carpenter and Greater Raleigh areas.
Home Inspection; What We Look For
The best Carpenter home inspections are provided by qualified specialists. Here’s what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections crew will investigate for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We confirm that the external doors seal and secure efficiently
- Exterior windows: We ensure that the rubber seals function properly
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and check that the optical sensor works efficiently
House Outside Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros check that the siding and other wall coverings are healthy
- Roof trim: Our professionals check that the soffits and fascia are in good condition
- Roofing flashing: We make sure that seams in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage check: Our home inspection pros check yard angle, surface rain flow, and vegetation to identify any potential water leak issues
Carpenter HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & air-flow system: We operate the heating to make certain the controls are working effectively.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals view the air conditioner, to make certain the controls function properly.
- Operations check: We verify that your HVAC systems work successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any trace of the wooden framework in touch with the earth.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros record any trace of active water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect any degradation of the wooden framework in contact with foundation movement, like evidence of sheetrock fissures, stonework cracks, off-square door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros review any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that may anticipate a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering check: We make sure that your electrical meter and base are acting correctly.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals ensure that the electric service is grounded and joined successfully.
- Protective devices: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: We inspect a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shut off: Our home inspection pros verify that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heater: Our professionals inspect the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our professionals look over all faucets and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drains functioning properly
- Sump pumps: technicians inspect water pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Carpenter Home Inspections
If you partner with our company of Carpenter home inspection experts, you can rely on us to supply great home inspections on a tight timeline.
To hear from our Carpenter home inspectors for your home services, call us over today at 919-669-3639!