Cary Home Inspection
Our staff is ready and waiting to lend a hand as you transition into your new home with a Cary home inspection!
Moving into a brand new home is an exciting opportunity. Let our group at Steve Smallman Property Inspections, LLC free you to focus on making your family prepared for the new home. Our crew will take the tension out of your move with a rigorous Cary home inspection!
Starting in 2006, our professionals at Steve Smallman Property Inspections, LLC have provided rigorous home inspections for the Cary and Greater Raleigh communities.
Cary Home Inspection Services, What We Are Checking
The most reliable Cary home inspections are supplied by qualified experts. These are what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections, LLC team will investigate for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We verify that the exterior doors shut and lock properly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals ensure that the rubber seals work efficiently
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and validate that the optical sensor operates successfully
Home Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros ensure that the siding boards and other wall covers are fit
- Roofing trim check: Our professionals check that the soffits and fascia are effective
- Roof joints: We verify that seams in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our professionals take a look at landscape slope, surface rain flow, and vegetation to identify any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and vent system: Our professionals use the heating to check the controls are functioning effectively.
- Cooling system: We look over the AC unit, to make sure the controls work properly.
- Operations review: Our professionals check that your HVAC systems function successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any rotting of wooden framework in contact with soil.
- Water penetration inspection: Our home inspection pros document any symptoms of active water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our home inspection pros view any evidence of wooden framework in contact of foundation shifting, like degradation of drywall breaks, brick breaks, out-of-true door frames, and unleveled floor boards.
- Framing wood check: We test any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that can anticipate a structural durability concern.
Cary Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter review: We make certain that your electric metering and base are functioning effectively.
- Security check: We check that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Safety devices check: Our home inspection pros document that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros test a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shutoff valve: We ensure that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water heating system: Our home inspection pros look over the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply inspection: Our professionals review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: We look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage working correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review water pumps that are user accessible
Why Select Steve Smallman Property Inspections, LLC for Cary Home Inspections
When you team up with our company of Cary home inspection pros, you can count on us to provide quality house inspections on a short schedule.
To see our Cary home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us over today at 919-669-3639!