Chalybeate Springs Home Inspection
Our crew is ready to support you as you transition into your newly purchased house with a Chalybeate Springs home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased dwelling is a big moment. Let our company at Steve Smallman Property Inspections assist you to concentrate on making your family organized for the new house.
Our staff will take the strain out of your purchase with a thorough Chalybeate Springs home inspection!
Since 2006, our experts at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have supplied extensive home inspections for the Chalybeate Springs and Greater Raleigh areas.
Chalybeate Springs Home Inspection: What We Check
The most reliable Chalybeate Springs home inspections are supplied by trained technicians. This is what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections crew will investigate:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- External doors: We inspect that the exterior doors seal and latch effectively
- Exterior windows: Our professionals validate that the outside gaskets work correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor operates efficiently
House Exteriors Inspection Services
- Structural walls: We inspect that the exterior siding and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros make sure that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roofing sealant: We make certain that seams in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: We document driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros take a look at yard angle, surface drainage, and vegetation to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros operate the heater to check the mechanisms are operating properly.
- Cooling system: Our professionals test the air conditioning system, to make sure the mechanisms function correctly.
- Functionality review: Our professionals validate that your air conditioning and heating systems operate effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: We view any evidence of wood touching with soil.
- Water penetration check: We look over any signs of current water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals view any degradation of wooden framework contacting of foundation disruption, like signs of drywall breaks, brick fissures, misaligned door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Integral wood: Our professionals test any knicks to or boring of frame wood that may anticipate a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that your electric meter and base are working correctly.
- Safeguard review: Our home inspection pros ensure that the electrical service is grounded and joined well.
- Protection devices: Our home inspection pros verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus grounded switches.
Chalybeate Springs Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main controls: Our professionals ensure that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water heater check: Our home inspection pros view the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros look over all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: We inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting properly
- Sump pumps review: Our home inspection pros test water pumps that are accessible
Why Select Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Chalybeate Springs Home Inspections
When you team up with our team of Chalybeate Springs home inspection pros, you can depend on us to deliver quality house inspections on a tight schedule.
To get our Chalybeate Springs home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today at 919-669-3639!