Clayton Home Inspection
Our crew is excited to help you move into your newly purchased property with a Clayton home inspection!
Moving into a brand new dwelling is an exciting moment. You can let our company at Steve Smallman Property Inspections, LLC help you concentrate on getting your household organized for the change. Our team will take the stress out of your buy with a complete Clayton home inspection!
Ever since 2006, our technicians at Steve Smallman Property Inspections, LLC have given meticulous home inspections for the Clayton and Greater Raleigh areas.
Home Inspection Services- What We Are Checking
The best Clayton home inspections are provided by qualified pros. Here is what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections, LLC staff will investigate for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We validate that the outside doors close and latch efficiently
- Exterior windows: We document that the rubber weatherproofings act correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and verify that the laser sensor functions correctly
Property Outside Inspections
- External walls: We make certain that the siding boards or other wall covers are healthy
- Roof trim review: Our home inspection pros ensure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are fit
- Roofing joints: Our home inspection pros make sure that joints in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros look over yard grading, surface rain flow, and plant life to list any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heater and furnace to make certain the buttons are working efficiently.
- Air conditioning system check: We look over the air conditioning unit, to inspect the buttons act properly.
- Features review: Our home inspection pros ensure that your HVAC systems operate efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros review any degradation of wooden framework in touch with earth.
- Water intrusion review: We review any evidence of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals review any rotting of wood in touch of foundation movement, like rotting of plaster fissures, brick fissures, misaligned door frames, and unleveled floor boards.
- Integral wood: We test any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that may anticipate a structural rigidity issue.
Clayton Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our home inspection pros make certain that your electrical metering and base are functioning correctly.
- Safeguard inspection: We inspect that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked properly.
- Safety devices: Our professionals make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros check that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water heater: We test the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply inspection: Our professionals view all faucets and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review sump pumps that are within reach
Why Select Steve Smallman Property Inspections, LLC for Clayton Home Inspection
Once you partner with our crew of Clayton home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to deliver outstanding home inspections on a short schedule.
To receive help from our Clayton home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 919-669-3639!