Eagle Ridge Home Inspection
Our team is prepared to support you as you move into your newly purchased dwelling with a Eagle Ridge home inspection!
Acquiring a new house is an exciting occasion. Allow our crew at Steve Smallman Property Inspections assist you to concentrate on making your loved ones prepared for the change. We will take the pressure out of your move with an in-depth Eagle Ridge home inspection!
Ever since 2006, our technicians at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have delivered meticulous home inspections for the Eagle Ridge and Greater Raleigh communities.
Home Inspection: What We Search For
The best Eagle Ridge home inspections are delivered by certified specialists. Here is what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections staff will investigate for:
Eagle Ridge Home Window And Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We check that the external doors seal and secure successfully
- Residential windows: We confirm that the rubber weatherproofings act properly
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and validate that the laser sensor functions correctly
Eagle Ridge Home Outside Inspection Services
- External walls: Our home inspection pros document that the external walls or other wall coverings are fit
- Roof trim: We check that the soffits and fascia are healthy
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals validate that valleys in the roof decking have a airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros look over property angle, surface water flow, and shrubbery to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals use the heater to validate the buttons are operatning correctly.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals look over the air conditioning unit, to check the controls operate effectively.
- Functionality inspection: We inspect that your heating and air conditioning systems function as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We view any signs of wood in contact with earth.
- Water penetration review: Our professionals inspect all evidence of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals review any evidence of wooden framing in contact of foundation movement, like symptoms of sheetrock cracks, brick cracks, misaligned door frames, and unleveled floor boards.
- Structural wood: We inspect any notching or drilling of frame wood that might present a structural safety concern.
Eagle Ridge Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter review: Our professionals check that your electrical metering and base are operating well.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals ensure that the electric conduit is grounded and joined properly.
- Safety devices inspection: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main controls: Our home inspection pros verify that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heating system review: Our professionals inspect the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our professionals look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros test showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning properly
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros review water pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Eagle Ridge Home Inspection
When you team up with our crew of Eagle Ridge home inspection experts, you can rely on us to supply great house inspections on a short time-line.
To receive help from our Eagle Ridge home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 919-669-3639!