East Raleigh Home Inspection
Our crew is ready and waiting to help you transition into your new dwelling with an East Raleigh home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased home is a big occasion. Please let our company at Steve Smallman Property Inspections free up your time to concentrate on making your household prepared for the transition. Our staff will take the pressure out of your acquisition with a complete East Raleigh home inspection!
Ever since 2006, our technicians at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have supplied rigorous home inspections for the East Raleigh and Greater Raleigh communities.
Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
Our East Raleigh home inspections are supplied by certified pros. Here’s what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
East Raleigh Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We document that the outside doors close and latch successfully
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the outside weatherproofings work correctly
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and verify that the optical sensor works correctly
Home Outside Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our professionals inspect that the external walls or other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roofing trim review: Our professionals inspect that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals verify that seams in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage review: We inspect property slope, surface drainage, and vegetation to list any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and vent system: We make use of the heating system to inspect the controls are functioning efficiently.
- Cooling system check: Our home inspection pros look over the air conditioning unit, to inspect the controls operate efficiently.
- Operations inspection: Our home inspection pros make certain that your HVAC systems operate efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any trace of the wooden framework in contact with the earth.
- Water penetration: We inspect all traces of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab review: Our home inspection pros inspect any degradation of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifting, like a trace of sheetrock cracks, masonry fissures, lopsided door framing, and uneven floors.
- Integral wood check: Our professionals review any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that can create a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering inspection: Our professionals document that your electric meter and base act well.
- Security review: We make sure that the electric service is grounded and joined effectively.
- Protection devices: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: We test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus grounded switches.
East Raleigh Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shut off: We make certain that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heating system: Our home inspection pros view the venting, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: Our home inspection pros inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our home inspection pros look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros view sump pumps that are accessible
Why Select Steve Smallman Property Inspections for East Raleigh Home Inspections
Once you team up with our company of East Raleigh home inspection professionals, you can count on us to provide outstanding property inspections on a short timeline.
To get our East Raleigh home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 919-669-3639!