Feltonville Home Inspection
Our staff is ready and waiting to assist you move into your upcoming house with a Feltonville home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased dwelling is a huge moment. Let our group at Steve Smallman Property Inspections free up your time to focus on making your loved ones organized for the move. Our crew will take the tension out of your purchase with an in-depth Feltonville home inspection!
Starting in 2006, our professionals at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have supplied detailed home inspections for the Feltonville and Greater Raleigh areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
The best Feltonville home inspections are offered by trained technicians. These are what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections staff will keep an eye out for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We make certain that the outside doors close and lock efficiently
- Residential windows: Our professionals ensure that the window gaskets act successfully
- Garage door: We work the garage door and validate that the optical sensor operates effectively
Property Exteriors Inspection
- External walls: Our professionals ensure that the siding or other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros confirm that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros make sure that valleys in the roof decking have a impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage review: Our professionals inspect landscape slope, surface drainage, and vegetation to list any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and air-flow system: We operate the heater and furnace to verify the controls are working successfully.
- Air conditioner system check: Our professionals look over the air conditioner, to inspect the mechanisms that work effectively.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals make certain that your air conditioning and heating systems function correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We inspect any evidence of wooden framing contacting with soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals look over any trace of present water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation review: Our professionals look over any signs of wooden framework in contact of foundation shifting, like degradation of drywall cracks, brick breaks, lopsided door framing, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals identify any notching or drilling of framing wood that might present a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter review: Our professionals document that your electrical meter and base are act effectively.
- Security inspection: Our professionals document that the electric service is grounded and bonded properly.
- Security devices: Our home inspection pros make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: We look over a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including grounded switches.
Feltonville Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply controls: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heater: Our home inspection pros view the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply inspection: Our professionals inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drains act properly
- Sump pumps: technicians look over bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Pick Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Feltonville Home Inspection
Once you partner with our crew of Feltonville home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to deliver outstanding residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To get our Feltonville home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 919-669-3639!