Flegg Home Inspection
At Steve Smallman Property Inspections, our team is excited to help you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Flegg home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased dwelling is a great occasion. Please let our crew at Steve Smallman Property Inspections assist you to focus on getting your household prepared for the change. Our crew will take the strain out of your acquisition with an in-depth Flegg home inspection!
Ever since 2006, our technicians at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have delivered meticulous home inspections for the Flegg and Greater Raleigh communities.
Flegg Home Inspection Services- What We Look For
With our team, our Flegg home inspections are provided by certified technicians. This is what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections team will look for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We check that the exterior doors close and lock properly
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the window gaskets work successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and document that the safety sensor operates successfully
Flegg House Outside Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals ensure that the exterior siding or other wall covers are fit
- Roofing trim: Our professionals check that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roofing sealant: We inspect that seams in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals’ document yard slope, surface drainage, and plant life to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heating to make sure the controls are functioning correctly.
- Cooling system: Our professionals inspect the AC unit, to check the buttons work efficiently.
- Operations check: Our home inspection pros confirm that your air conditioning and heating systems work as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of wooden framing contact with the earth.
- Water leak check: Our professionals record any signs of present water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of wooden framing touching of foundation disruption, like traces of sheetrock cracks, brick fissures, out-of-true door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Structural wood: We test any notching or penetration of frame wood that may create a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter inspection: Our professionals validate that your electrical meter and base are acting successfully.
- Security review: Our home inspection pros check that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded properly.
- Security devices review: Our home inspection pros check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Switches & electric receptacles: We review a number of switches and fixtures, which includes GFCI switches.
Flegg Plumbing System Inspections
- Water controls: Our home inspection pros document that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water heating: Our professionals review the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals test all faucets and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our home inspection pros look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps check: technicians view bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Flegg Home Inspections
When you team up with our team of Flegg home inspection experts, you can rely on us to offer great property inspections on a fast schedule.
To receive help from our Flegg home inspectors for your home services, call us over today at 919-669-3639!