Friendship Home Inspection
Our crew is ready to help you transition into your new property with a Friendship home inspection!
Moving into a new house is a great moment. You can let our group at Steve Smallman Property Inspections free you to pay attention to making your household organized for the move. Our staff will take the tension out of your purchase with an in-depth Friendship home inspection!
Starting in 2006, our specialists at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have supplied rigorous home inspections for the Friendship and Greater Raleigh communities.
Home Inspection Services; What We Are Looking For
The best Friendship home inspections are offered by qualified technicians. These are what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections team will search for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We confirm that the outside doors shut and lock efficiently
- Residential windows: Our professionals inspect that the rubber seals function properly
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and check that the optical sensor works effectively
Friendship Home Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals make sure that the siding and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros make sure that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals validate that seams in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: We look over driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals look over property angle, surface drainage, and vegetation to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & vent system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heater to make sure the mechanisms are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioning system inspection: We test the AC unit, to inspect the controls function properly.
- Functionality inspection: Our home inspection pros ensure that your AC and heating systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros look over any evidence of wood contacting with soil.
- Water leak inspection: Our professionals review all evidence of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our home inspection pros identify any degradation of wooden framing touching foundation shifts, like symptoms of plaster fissures, stonework cracks, out-of-true door frames, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood check: Our professionals view any notching or drilling of framing wood that might anticipate a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter review: We validate that your electric metering and base are functioning correctly.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals verify that the electric service is grounded and joined well.
- Protection hardware check: Our home inspection pros make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals review a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water controls: We verify that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water heating: Our professionals view the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply inspection: Our professionals look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning properly
- Sump pumps: technicians inspect bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Select Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Friendship Home Inspection
If you partner with our team of Friendship home inspection technicians, you can trust us to offer great property inspections on a fast timeline.
To receive help from our Friendship home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 919-669-3639!