Garner Home Inspection
Our crew is prepared to support you as you transition into your upcoming house with a Garner home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new dwelling is an exciting occasion. Let our team at Steve Smallman Property Inspections free you to concentrate on getting your loved ones ready for the move. At Steve Smallman Property Inspections, our team will take the pressure out of your new home with a complete Garner home inspection!
Since 2006, our experts at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have supplied meticulous home inspections for the Garner and Greater Raleigh areas.
Garner Home Inspection, What We Look For
The best Garner home inspections are delivered by certified technicians. Here is what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
Garner House Window & Door Inspections
- Household doors: We make sure that the outside doors close and secure efficiently
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros check that the window seals work properly
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and check that the optical sensor operates successfully
Home Outside Inspections
- Outside walls: We inspect that the external walls or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros verify that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals confirm that seams in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage inspection: We take a look at yard slope, surface drainage, and plant life to record any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and air-flow system: Our professionals use heating to inspect the buttons are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals look over the air conditioning system, to validate the mechanisms work properly.
- Features inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that your air conditioning and heating systems act as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any trace of wooden framing in touch with dirt.
- Water intrusion: We document any evidence of present water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals view any evidence of wooden framework touching of foundation shifts, like signs of sheetrock fissures, masonry fissures, out-of-true door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect any destruction of or boring of frame wood that can create a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals confirm that your electrical metering and base are act efficiently.
- Security check: Our home inspection pros make sure that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Security devices: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including safety switches.
Garner Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shut off: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heating system review: Our home inspection pros review the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply review: We view all faucets and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals view sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage working correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals view water pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Garner Home Inspection
When you work with our crew of Garner home inspection technicians, you can trust us to supply great residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our Garner home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 919-669-3639!