Glenlee Home Inspection
At Steve Smallman Property Inspections, our team is ready and waiting to support you as you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Glenlee home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased house is a huge opportunity. Allow our company at Steve Smallman Property Inspections to free up your time to focus on getting your household prepared for the move. At Steve Smallman Property Inspections, our team will take the strain out of your new home with a thorough Glenlee home inspection!
Since 2006, our experts at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have provided intensive home inspections for the Glenlee and Greater Raleigh areas.
Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
At Steve Smallman Property Inspections, our Glenlee home inspections are offered by certified professionals. This is what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We ensure that the external doors shut and lock properly
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros inspect that the rubber gaskets operate efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We work on the garage door and verify that the optical sensor functions effectively
House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Outside walls: We make certain that the exterior siding and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim: We make certain that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roof joints: Our professionals inspect that seams in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow check: Our home inspection pros check property slope, surface rain flow, and plant life to record any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and vent system: Our home inspection pros operate the heating system to make certain the buttons are functioning properly.
- Cooling system review: Our professionals view the AC unit, to check the buttons function properly.
- Features review: Our professionals inspect that your heating and AC systems work efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros inspect any rotting of the wooden framework in contact with dirt.
- Water penetration review: Our home inspection pros look over any symptoms of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals inspect any degradation of wood touching of foundation movement, like signs of drywall fissures, stonework cracks, out-of-true door frames, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood review: We identify any notching or drilling of frame wood that might create a structural rigidity issue.
Glenlee Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electric meter and base are functioning effectively.
- Safeguard check: We confirm that the electric conduit is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Protection devices: Our home inspection pros verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shutoff valve: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water heating system: We test the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply inspection: Our professionals review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals view sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning properly
- Sump pumps review: We test water pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Glenlee Home Inspection
If you work with our crew of Glenlee home inspection experts, you can depend on us to supply quality home inspections on a short schedule.
To hear from our Glenlee home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 919-669-3639!