Home Inspection Holland
Our team is looking forward to lend a hand as you transition into your upcoming home with a Holland home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased home is a great opportunity. You can let our crew at Steve Smallman Property Inspections help you focus on making your household organized for the change. At Steve Smallman Property Inspections, our team will take the tension out of your buy with a rigorous Holland home inspection!
Since 2006, our technicians at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have given intensive home inspections for the Holland and Greater Raleigh communities.
Home Inspection: What We Search For
The best Holland home inspections are provided by qualified experts. These are what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections team will look for:
Holland Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We document that the exterior doors close and secure properly
- Home windows: Our professionals make certain that the window seals work properly
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor functions correctly
Holland Property Outside Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals ensure that the siding boards and other wall materials are healthy
- Roof trim check: Our professionals validate that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are fit
- Roof flashing: Our professionals confirm that joints in the roofing have a impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros document walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our home inspection pros inspect landscape slope, surface water drainage, and plant life to list any potential water leak problems
Holland HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals turn on the heating to make sure the controls are operatning successfully.
- Air conditioning system: We review the air conditioning unit, to inspect the mechanisms operate properly.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals inspect that your heating and air conditioning systems work properly.
Holland Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We view any signs of wooden framework in contact with earth.
- Water intrusion: We look over any signs of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: We identify any trace of wooden framing touching of foundation shifting, like degradation of sheetrock fissures, brick fissures, off-square door frames, and non-level floor boards.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros identify any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that may create a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter inspection: We ensure that your electrical metering and base are act efficiently.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals verify that the electrical service is grounded and bonded properly.
- Safety hardware: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes grounded switches.
Holland Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main controls: Our home inspection pros verify that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heater check: Our professionals view the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: Our professionals look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drains functioning effectively
- Sump pumps review: technicians view sump pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Holland Home Inspections
When you partner with our team of Holland home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to offer great property inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our Holland home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 919-669-3639!