Home Inspection Holly Springs
Our crew is ready to help you transition into your newly purchased home with a Holly Springs home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased dwelling is an exhilarating occasion. Please let our group at Steve Smallman Property Inspections help you concentrate on getting your family prepared for the new house. At Steve Smallman Property Inspections, our team will take the nervousness out of your new home with a thorough Holly Springs home inspection!
Ever since 2006, our specialists at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have delivered extensive home inspections for the Holly Springs and Greater Raleigh areas.
Home Inspection Services; What We Are Checking
The most reliable Holly Springs home inspections are delivered by certified technicians. Here is what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections staff will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We make certain that the external doors seal and secure effectively
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros make sure that the rubber seals act efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor works properly
Property Outside Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the siding or other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roofing trim inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roofing joints: Our professionals verify that seams in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals look over walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals document landscape slope, surface rain flow, and vegetation to identify any prospective water leak problems
Holly Springs HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and vent system: Our professionals make use of the heating to ensure the controls are operating correctly.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros look over the air conditioning system, to confirm the controls operate efficiently.
- Features review: Our professionals make certain that your AC and heating systems operate as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: We view any symptoms of wooden framework contacting with earth.
- Water intrusion review: Our home inspection pros record all traces of present water leaks.
- Slab and foundation check: Our professionals view any signs of the wooden framework in contact with foundation shifting, like rotting of plaster fissures, masonry cracks, off-square door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Integral wood: Our professionals review any damage to or drilling of frame wood that might create a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering review: Our professionals check that your electrical meter and base are acting properly.
- Safeguard check: We check that the electric service is grounded and linked successfully.
- Protective hardware check: Our home inspection pros ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which include GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shut off: Our professionals make sure that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heating system: Our home inspection pros look over the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: We view sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating correctly
- Sump pumps: technicians review sump pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Holly Springs Home Inspection
If you partner with our crew of Holly Springs home inspection experts, you can trust us to offer outstanding house inspections on a short timeline.
To get our Holly Springs home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 919-669-3639!