Jordan Home Inspection
We are ready to help you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Jordan home inspection!
Purchasing a brand-new property is an exhilarating moment. Allow our staff at Steve Smallman Property Inspections to help you focus on getting your household organized for the new home. Our crew will take the tension out of your new home with a complete Jordan home inspection!
Ever since 2006, our technicians at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have delivered extensive home inspections for the Jordan and Greater Raleigh areas.
Home Inspection: What We Inspect
Our Jordan home inspections are provided by qualified experts. Here’s what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections team will look for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We check that the exterior doors shut and latch properly
- Residential windows: Our professionals inspect that the outside weatherproofings function correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and verify that the optical sensor functions efficiently
House Exteriors Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals ensure that the siding or other wall materials are in good condition
- Roofing trim: Our professionals inspect that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roof joints: Our professionals document that seams in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage inspection: Our professionals look over landscape angle, surface drainage, and vegetation to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and air-flow system: Our professionals make use of the heating system to confirm the mechanisms are operating effectively.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals test the air conditioning system, to document whether the controls operate correctly.
- Functionality check: Our home inspection pros validate that your HVAC systems work efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We view any evidence of wooden framework in touch with the earth.
- Water leak inspection: We test all symptoms of present water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wood touching or foundation shiftings, like a trace of plaster breaks, brick cracks, misaligned door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood review: We identify any destruction of or boring of frame wood that may create a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter check: Our professionals ensure that your electrical meter and base are working well.
- Security check: Our professionals verify that the electrical service is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Protective devices: Our home inspection pros make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over several switches and fixtures, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main valves: Our home inspection pros confirm that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water heating system: Our home inspection pros review the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our professionals test all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals view tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals look over bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Select Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Jordan Home Inspections
If you work with our company of Jordan home inspection experts, you can trust us to offer great home inspections on a tight timeline.
To get our Jordan home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today at 919-669-3639!