Home Inspection Kennebec
We’re motivated to assist you in transition into your new property with a Kennebec home inspection!
Moving into a brand new dwelling is an exciting moment. Please let our group at Steve Smallman Property Inspections free you to pay attention to getting your family organized for the new house. Our staff will take the nervousness out of your new home with a complete Kennebec home inspection!
Starting in 2006, our specialists at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have delivered meticulous home inspections for the Kennebec and Greater Raleigh areas.
Kennebec Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
With our team, our Kennebec home inspections are supplied by qualified technicians. These are what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections staff will look for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We establish that the exterior doors close and lock properly
- Residential windows: We confirm that the window gaskets act efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and validate that the laser sensor operates properly
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our professionals validate that the external walls and other wall covers are fit
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros make certain that the soffits and fascia are healthy
- Roof sealant: Our professionals make sure that seams in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage review: We inspect landscape angle, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to record any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and air-flow system: Our professionals make use of the heating to make sure the mechanisms are operating effectively.
- Cooling system: Our home inspection pros test the air conditioner, to make sure the buttons act effectively.
- Features check: Our professionals confirm that your HVAC systems work successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros view any degradation of the wooden framework in touch with the soil.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros document all signs of present water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals inspect any degradation of wooden framework touching foundation shifts, like degradation of sheetrock breaks, brick cracks, lopsided door frames, and unleveled floor boards.
- Integral wood: Our professionals test any notching or penetration of framing wood that may present a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter review: We document that your electric meter and base are working correctly.
- Security review: Our professionals ensure that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Protective devices: Our home inspection pros make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Switches & receptacles: We look over a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes safety switches.
Kennebec Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply controls: We make sure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning correctly
- Water heater: Our professionals inspect the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals look over all faucets and toilets
- Drain testing: We view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working efficiently
- Sump pumps: We look over bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Kennebec Home Inspection
Once you work with our crew of Kennebec home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to supply outstanding home inspections on a fast timeline.
To hear from our Kennebec home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today at 919-669-3639!