Kipling Home Inspection
Our team is looking forward to lending a hand as you transition into your upcoming house with a Kipling home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new house is a great occasion. Please let our group at Steve Smallman Property Inspections help you concentrate on getting your loved ones prepared for the move. Our staff will take the tension out of your move with a rigorous Kipling home inspection!
Since 2006, our specialists at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have supplied intensive home inspections for the Kipling and Greater Raleigh areas.
Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
At Steve Smallman Property Inspections, our Kipling home inspections are offered by trained experts. These are what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
Kipling House Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We confirm that the external doors shut and secure correctly
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros document that the window weatherproofings operate effectively
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and make certain that the optical sensor functions efficiently
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals make certain that the external walls and other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roofing trim check: We confirm that the soffits and fascia are effective
- Roof sealant: Our professionals document that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage review: Our professionals look over landscape slope, surface water flow, and plant life to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & vent system: We operate the heater to validate the mechanisms are operating correctly.
- Cooling system: We inspect the air conditioning unit, to inspect the mechanisms that work efficiently.
- Features inspection: Our professionals ensure that your air conditioning and heating systems function as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any signs of wooden framing in contact with soil.
- Water leak: Our professionals inspect any evidence of present water intrusion.
- Foundation: Our professionals view any symptoms of wooden framing contacting of foundation movement, like rotting of drywall fissures, brick breaks, lopsided door framing, and uneven floorboards.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros test any destruction of or penetration of framing wood that might present a structural safety problem.
Kipling Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that your electric meter and base are operating properly.
- Safety check: Our professionals verify that the electric service is grounded and linked properly.
- Safety devises review: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus grounded switches.
Kipling Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply valves: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heating: Our professionals test the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain inspection: We review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros test water pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Kipling Home Inspection
Once you partner with our company of Kipling home inspection experts, you can count on us to provide quality house inspections in a short time-line.
To receive help from our Kipling home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 919-669-3639!