Knightdale Home Inspection
Our crew is excited to lend a hand as you transition into your upcoming property with a Knightdale home inspection!
Stepping into a new dwelling is a great moment. Let our team at Steve Smallman Property Inspections free you to concentrate on getting your household organized for the change. We’ll take the tension out of your move with a complete Knightdale home inspection!
Ever since 2006, our specialists at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have provided meticulous home inspections for the Knightdale and Greater Raleigh communities.
Home Inspection, What We Are Checking
Our Knightdale home inspections are given by certified specialists. These are what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections team will investigate for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Household doors: We verify that the external doors close and secure correctly
- Home windows: We make certain that the rubber gaskets work effectively
- Garage door: We open the garage door and validate that the optical sensor operates efficiently
House Exteriors Inspection
- Structural walls: Our professionals make certain that the exterior siding or other wall coverings are healthy
- Roof trim: Our professionals make sure that the soffits and fascia are effective
- Roof joints: Our professionals inspect that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage review: Our professionals inspect property grading, surface water flow, and plant life to report any possible water leak issues
Knightdale HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and vent system: Our home inspection pros operate the heating to inspect the mechanisms are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioner system: We test the air conditioning unit, to make certain the mechanisms operate efficiently.
- Functionality inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that your HVAC systems operate efficiently.
Knightdale Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any rotting of wooden framework touching with dirt.
- Water leak inspection: Our professionals record all symptoms of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals review any symptoms of wood touching of foundation shifting, like evidence of sheetrock fissures, brick cracks, out-of-true door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Structural wood review: Our home inspection pros review any damage to or drilling of framing wood that might present a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that your electrical meter and base are working correctly.
- Security review: Our professionals make certain that the electrical service is grounded and linked properly.
- Safety hardware check: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over a number of switches and fixtures, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros confirm that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water heating system: Our home inspection pros inspect the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply inspection: Our professionals review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drains acting efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals test sump pumps that are accessible
Why Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Knightdale Home Inspection
Once you team up with our crew of Knightdale home inspection experts, you can trust us to offer quality home inspections on a short schedule.
To get our Knightdale home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today at 919-669-3639!