McGee Crossroads Home Inspection
Our crew is motivated to assist you to move into your upcoming dwelling with a McGee Crossroads home inspection!
Stepping into a new dwelling is a great opportunity. You can let our team at Steve Smallman Property Inspections assist you to pay attention to making your family prepared for the change.
Our team will take the strain out of your move with an in-depth McGee Crossroads home inspection!
Since 2006, our experts at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have supplied intensive home inspections for the McGee Crossroads and Greater Raleigh areas.
Home Inspection Services- What We Are Looking For
The best McGee Crossroads home inspections are supplied by certified pros.
Here’s what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections team will search for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We ensure that the exterior doors shut and lock successfully
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros make sure that the window weatherproofings operate properly
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor functions correctly
McGee Crossroads Home Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals make certain that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our professionals inspect that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roof joints: Our professionals make sure that valleys in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros check landscape slope, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & vent system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heater and furnace to check the controls are working properly.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals inspect the AC unit, to ensure the controls operate effectively.
- Features check: Our professionals ensure that your HVAC systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any degradation of wood in touch with the soil.
- Water penetration review: Our professionals view any trace of present water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete: We inspect any symptoms of wooden framing in contact with foundation shifts, like traces of plaster breaks, stonework breaks, lopsided door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Structural wood review: We inspect any notching or penetration of framing wood that might create a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter review: Our home inspection pros verify that your electric metering and base are operating efficiently.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros ensure that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined correctly.
- Protection devices: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect several switches and fixtures, which includes GFCI switches.
McGee Crossroads Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main valves: Our home inspection pros validate that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heater inspection: We look over the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our professionals test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: We review showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps review: We inspect sump pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Steve Smallman Property Inspections for McGee Crossroads Home Inspection
If you team up with our team of McGee Crossroads home inspection pros, you can count on us to deliver quality residential inspections on a tight timeline.
To see our McGee Crossroads home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today at 919-669-3639!