Midtown East Home Inspection
At Steve Smallman Property Inspections, our team is ready and waiting to support you as you transition into your newly purchased dwelling with a Midtown East home inspection!
Moving into a new property is a huge occasion. Allow our crew at Steve Smallman Property Inspections assist you to focus on getting your household prepared for the move. We will take the tension out of your new home with a complete Midtown East home inspection!
Since 2006, our specialists at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have provided meticulous home inspections for the Midtown East and Greater Raleigh areas.
Home Inspection Services, What We Are Checking
Our Midtown East home inspections are offered by qualified pros. Here’s what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We confirm that the external doors shut and lock efficiently
- Residential windows: Our professionals confirm that the outside weatherproofings work properly
- Garage door: We use the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor works correctly
Midtown East House Exteriors Inspection Services
- External walls: We verify that the siding boards or other wall covers are in good shape
- Roof trim inspection: We confirm that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are effective
- Roof sealant: Our professionals document that joints in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow review: Our professionals inspect landscape angle, surface rain flow, and vegetation to list any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & vent system: Our professionals turn on the heater to confirm the controls are functioning successfully.
- Cooling system check: Our professionals look over the air conditioning system, to validate the buttons operate effectively.
- Functionality check: Our home inspection pros verify that your AC and heating systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any signs of wood touching with soil.
- Water penetration check: Our home inspection pros document all symptoms of present water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation: Our home inspection pros review any trace of wooden framework in touch of foundation shifting, like trace of plaster fissures, brick breaks, lopsided door frames, and unleveled flooring.
- Integral wood check: Our professionals review any damage to or drilling of frame wood that can anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering check: Our home inspection pros make sure that your electrical metering and base are act well.
- Safety inspection: Our home inspection pros ensure that the electric service is grounded and linked effectively.
- Security hardware: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus grounded switches.
Midtown East Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heating: Our professionals test the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply check: We look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals inspect water pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Midtown East Home Inspection
If you work with our team of Midtown East home inspection technicians, you can count on us to supply great house inspections on a short schedule.
To get our Midtown East home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today at 919-669-3639!