Millbrook, NC Home Inspection
Our crew is prepared to assist you to move into your newly purchased home with a Millbrook home inspection!
Buying a new house is a huge occasion. Let our crew at Steve Smallman Property Inspections assist you to focus on making your family prepared for the new home. Our team will take the nervousness out of your acquisition with a rigorous Millbrook home inspection!
Ever since 2006, our professionals at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have provided rigorous home inspections for the Millbrook and Greater Raleigh areas.
Millbrook Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
The best Millbrook home inspections are offered by certified specialists. Here is what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections staff will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We check that the external doors seal and secure correctly
- Residential windows: Our professionals validate that the rubber seals function correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor functions effectively
Millbrook Home Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Outside walls: We confirm that the siding or other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roofing trim: We verify that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roofing sealant: Our home inspection pros make certain that valleys in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals look over landscape angle, surface water flow, and plant life to list any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and vent system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heating to make sure the controls are operating effectively.
- Air conditioner system check: Our professionals test the air conditioning system, to document the controls function correctly.
- Features inspection: Our professionals inspect that your air conditioning and heating systems work successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any signs of wood touching with soil.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals test any evidence of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals view any symptoms of wooden framing touching of foundation shifting, like degradation of plaster fissures, stonework breaks, out-of-true door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Framing wood: We review any notching or penetration of framing wood that can anticipate a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter check: We verify that your electric metering and base are working correctly.
- Safety check: Our professionals check that the electric service is grounded and linked effectively.
- Security devices: Our professionals make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus safety switches.
Millbrook Plumbing System Inspection
- Water valves: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water boiler: Our home inspection pros test the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros test all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: We look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros inspect water pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Millbrook Home Inspections
When you partner with our company of Millbrook home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to supply quality home inspections on a fast schedule.
To hear from our Millbrook home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 919-669-3639!