Morrisville Home Inspection
At Steve Smallman Property Inspections, our team is excited to support you as you transition into your new dwelling with a Morrisville home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new house is a great moment. You can let our group at Steve Smallman Property Inspections assist you to pay attention to making your family prepared for the new home. Our crew will take the pressure out of your buy with an in-depth Morrisville home inspection!
Since 2006, our professionals at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have supplied meticulous home inspections for the Morrisville and Greater Raleigh areas.
Morrisville Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
The most reliable Morrisville home inspections are delivered by qualified pros. Here’s what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections staff will investigate for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We establish that the exterior doors shut and lock efficiently
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros make sure that the rubber weatherproofings act efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor works efficiently
Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- Structural walls: We make sure that the external walls or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim: We inspect that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roofing sealant: We document that seams in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: Our professionals inspect landscape angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to record any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and ventilation system: We make use of the heater and furnace to validate the controls are working efficiently.
- Cooling system: Our home inspection pros look over the air conditioning unit, to document the mechanisms function correctly.
- Operations inspection: We make certain that your heating and AC systems operate effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros identify any signs of wooden framework in touch with soil.
- Water penetration review: Our professionals record all symptoms of current water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation check: Our professionals inspect any signs of wood touching of foundation shifts, like symptoms of drywall cracks, masonry breaks, off-square door framing, and non-level floor boards.
- Integral wood: Our professionals look over any damage to or penetration of frame wood that can create a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter inspection: Our professionals ensure that your electric meter and base are functioning correctly.
- Safeguard review: Our home inspection pros check that the electrical service is grounded and bonded properly.
- Protection devices: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus GFCI switches.
Morrisville Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main controls: We make certain that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heater: Our home inspection pros review the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply check: We inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals view sinks, tubs, and showers for drains acting effectively
- Sump pumps: technicians view water pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Morrisville Home Inspections
When you team up with our company of Morrisville home inspection experts, you can trust us to offer great house inspections on a fast schedule.
To receive help from our Morrisville home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 919-669-3639!