New Hill Home Inspection
We are motivated to assist you in transitioning into your upcoming house with a New Hill home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased house is a great moment. Please let our group at Steve Smallman Property Inspections help you pay attention to making your family prepared for the transition. Our team will take the strain out of your purchase with an in-depth New Hill home inspection!
Ever since 2006, our specialists at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have provided in-depth home inspections for the New Hill and Greater Raleigh communities.
Home Inspection Services- What We Are Looking For
With our team, our New Hill home inspections are provided by certified specialists. This is what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections staff will keep an eye out for:
New Hill Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We inspect that the exterior doors shut and lock correctly
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros make sure that the rubber seals operate properly
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and check that the optical sensor functions effectively
New Hill Property Exteriors Inspection
- External walls: Our home inspection pros validate that the siding or other wall covers are effective
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros document that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roofing joints: Our home inspection pros verify that valleys in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros document yard slope, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to identify any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & air-flow system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heating system to validate the buttons are functioning efficiently.
- Cooling system: Our home inspection pros look over the air conditioning system, to make sure the controls act effectively.
- Operations check: Our home inspection pros check that your AC and heating systems act correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any rotting wood in contact with soil.
- Water intrusion check: We look over all evidence of current water intrusion.
- Foundation review: We view any rotting of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifts, like rotting of plaster breaks, masonry breaks, out-of-true door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Integral wood: We review any damage to or drilling of frame wood that can create a structural safety issue.
New Hill Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter review: Our professionals document that your electrical metering and base act efficiently.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals confirm that the electric conduit is grounded and linked well.
- Safety hardware: Our professionals make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: We look over several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFCI switches.
New Hill Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply controls: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water heating system review: We review the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our professionals test all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting properly
- Sump pumps: technicians look over sump pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Steve Smallman Property Inspections for New Hill Home Inspection
When you team up with our team of New Hill home inspection experts, you can rely on us to provide quality home inspections on a tight timeline.
To hear from our New Hill home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 919-669-3639!