Raleigh Home Inspection
Our staff is excited to lend a hand as you move into your newly purchased dwelling with a Raleigh home inspection!
Acquiring a new home is an exciting moment. Please let our team at Steve Smallman Property Inspections assist you to focus on getting your household ready for the transition. Our staff will take the tension out of your purchase with a complete Raleigh home inspection!
Ever since 2006, our pros at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have supplied in-depth home inspections for the Raleigh and Greater Raleigh areas.
Home Inspection: What We Look For
The most reliable Raleigh home inspections are provided by trained technicians. Here is what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections staff will investigate for:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We check that the external doors seal and secure correctly
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros verify that the window weatherproofing work properly
- Garage door: We open the garage door and validate that the laser sensor functions correctly
House Exteriors Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the siding boards and other wall covers are fit
- Roof trim inspection: We document that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roof sealant: Our professionals make certain that valleys in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow review: Our home inspection pros document property grading, surface water drainage, and plant life to identify any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heater and furnace to make certain the mechanisms are working correctly.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning unit, to make sure the buttons function efficiently.
- Features check: We confirm that your heating and air conditioning systems operate effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any rotting of wooden framework touching with dirt.
- Water penetration review: Our professionals review any signs of current water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: Our home inspection pros view any symptoms of wooden framing in contact with foundation disruption, like evidence of sheetrock fissures, stonework fissures, out-of-alignment door frames, and unleveled floorboards.
- Structural wood review: We review any notching or boring of frame wood that may anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter check: Our professionals validate that your electric meter and base are operating successfully.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals check that the electrical service is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Security hardware check: Our home inspection pros check that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water controls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water boiler: Our professionals review the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply review: Our professionals review all faucets and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals view sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning correctly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals review water pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Raleigh Home Inspections
If you partner with our team of Raleigh home inspection experts, you can trust us to offer outstanding house inspections on a fast timeline.
To hear from our Raleigh home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today at 919-669-3639!