Shotwell, NC Home Inspection
Our crew is ready to support you as you transition into your brand new house with a Shotwell home inspection!
Moving into a new dwelling is an exciting moment. Please let our company at Steve Smallman Property Inspections help you focus on making your household organized for the new home. Our staff will take the strain out of your move with an in-depth Shotwell home inspection!
Since 2006, our experts at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have given in-depth home inspections for the Shotwell and Greater Raleigh communities.
Shotwell Home Inspection Services- What We Check
The best Shotwell home inspections are provided by qualified specialists. Here is what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections team will investigate:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- Household doors: We establish that the outside doors seal and lock effectively
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros document that the outside seals function efficiently
- Garage door: We use the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor operates successfully
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the exterior siding and other wall materials are healthy
- Roofing trim: Our professionals make sure that the soffits and fascia are in good condition
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals check that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals look over driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage review: Our professionals take a look at landscape angle, surface rain flow, and plant life to identify any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: We operate the heater and furnace to make sure the buttons are operating efficiently.
- Air conditioner system review: Our professionals test the air conditioning unit, to inspect that the mechanisms operate correctly.
- Functionality review: Our home inspection pros check that your heating and AC systems operate effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any degradation of wooden framing in contact with dirt.
- Water leak: We document all evidence of active water leaks.
- Slab and foundation check: Our professionals look over any rotting of wood in contact with foundation movement, like traces of drywall cracks, brick fissures, lopsided door framing, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood check: Our professionals test any knicks to or boring of frame wood that may create a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering review: Our professionals verify that your electrical meter and base are acting effectively.
- Security inspection: Our professionals check that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded well.
- Security devices: We document that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main valves: Our home inspection pros verify that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water heater: Our home inspection pros inspect the venting, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply review: Our professionals inspect all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: We inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros test water pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Shotwell Home Inspection
Once you work with our team of Shotwell home inspection experts, you can depend on us to provide outstanding residential inspections on a tight timeline.
To hear from our Shotwell home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 919-669-3639!