Smithfield Home Inspection
At Steve Smallman Property Inspections, our team is excited to help you transition into your brand new property with a Smithfield home inspection!
Buying a brand new property is a great moment. You can let our crew at Steve Smallman Property Inspections free you to pay attention to getting your family ready for the transition. Our staff will take the stress out of your acquisition with an in-depth Smithfield home inspection!
Ever since 2006, our technicians at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have delivered intensive home inspections for the Smithfield and Greater Raleigh areas.
Smithfield Home Inspection Services- What We Check
At Steve Smallman Property Inspections, our Smithfield home inspections are provided by qualified specialists. This is what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
Smithfield House Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We inspect that the outside doors seal and lock effectively
- Home windows: We verify that the rubber gaskets work successfully
- Garage door: We use the garage door and document that the optical sensor functions efficiently
Smithfield House Exteriors Inspections
- External walls: Our home inspection pros verify that the siding or other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roofing trim inspection: Our professionals check that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals verify that seams in the roof decking have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: Our professionals inspect property slope, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to list any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & vent system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heating to confirm the controls are operatning successfully.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros look over the air conditioning system, to verify the controls function efficiently.
- Features review: Our home inspection pros validate that your AC and heating systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We inspect any signs of wooden framing in touch with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros inspect all evidence of active water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: We identify any degradation of wood in contact of foundation shifts, like symptoms of sheetrock fissures, stonework cracks, lopsided door framing, and uneven floors.
- Structural wood check: Our professionals view any notching or drilling of framing wood that might create a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals document that your electrical meter and base are working well.
- Safety check: Our professionals validate that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Protective devices: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our professionals ensure that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water heating system inspection: Our home inspection pros test the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros inspect all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating properly
- Sump pumps: We test water pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Smithfield Home Inspection
When you team up with our company of Smithfield home inspection technicians, you can count on us to offer quality house inspections on a short schedule.
To receive help from our Smithfield home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us over today at 919-669-3639!