Southeast Raleigh Home Inspection
Our crew is excited to assist you transition into your brand new house with a Southeast Raleigh home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased home is an exhilarating occasion. You can let our crew at Steve Smallman Property Inspections assist you to focus on getting your family ready for the new home. We will take the tension out of your acquisition with a complete Southeast Raleigh home inspection!
Since 2006, our specialists at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have delivered meticulous home inspections for the Southeast Raleigh and Greater Raleigh areas.
Southeast Raleigh Home Inspection- What We Check
At Steve Smallman Property Inspections, our Southeast Raleigh home inspections are offered by trained pros. These are what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections staff will search for:
Southeast Raleigh Home Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We document that the outside doors shut and lock correctly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals confirm that the window seals operate efficiently
- Garage door: We use the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor operates successfully
Southeast Raleigh Property Exteriors Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals verify that the external walls and other wall covers are fit
- Roofing trim: Our professionals verify that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roofing joints: Our home inspection pros validate that seams in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros look over yard slope, surface water drainage, and plant life to list any potential water leak issues
Southeast Raleigh HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and ventilation system: We turn on the heater to validate the buttons are working correctly.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals review the air conditioning system, to ensure the mechanisms work properly.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals verify that your heating and air conditioning systems work as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros view any trace of wood contacting with dirt.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our home inspection pros record any signs of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete check: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wooden framing touching of foundation movement, like evidence of plaster cracks, masonry cracks, misaligned door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Structural wood: We test any notching or penetration of frame wood that might present a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter inspection: We make certain that your electric meter and base are working efficiently.
- Safety check: Our professionals inspect that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked properly.
- Security hardware: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shut off: We ensure that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water heating system review: We view the ventilation, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply review: Our professionals test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros view showers, sinks, and tubs for drains functioning effectively
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros test bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Southeast Raleigh Home Inspections
Once you work with our team of Southeast Raleigh home inspection pros, you can rely on us to deliver great property inspections on a fast timeline.
To hear from our Southeast Raleigh home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 919-669-3639!