Southwest Raleigh Home Inspection
We’re excited to assist you transition into your upcoming house with a Southwest Raleigh home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased home is an exciting occasion. Allow our team at Steve Smallman Property Inspections to assist you to focus on getting your family ready for the transition. Our staff will take the strain out of your move with a complete Southwest Raleigh home inspection!
Starting in 2006, our pros at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have offered intensive home inspections for the Southwest Raleigh and Greater Raleigh communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
The most reliable Southwest Raleigh home inspections are provided by qualified specialists. Here’s what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections staff will look for:
Southwest Raleigh House Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We establish that the outside doors seal and latch properly
- Household windows: Our professionals check that the window gaskets act efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We operate the garage door and check that the laser sensor functions correctly
House Outside Inspection Services
- Structural walls: We make sure that the siding or other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim check: Our home inspection pros check that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals validate that joints in the roof have a airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals check yard slope, surface rain flow, and plant life to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: Our professionals turn on the heating to confirm the mechanisms are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioning system: Our home inspection pros review the air conditioning unit, to document the buttons operate correctly.
- Features review: Our professionals document that your heating and AC systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any rotting of wood in contact with soil.
- Water penetration inspection: We look at all signs of active water intrusion.
- Foundation: Our home inspection pros inspect any signs of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifting, like signs of drywall breaks, masonry breaks, out-of-true door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood review: Our home inspection pros look over any damage to or drilling of frame wood that can anticipate a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electric metering and base are operating correctly.
- Safety review: We verify that the electric service is grounded and bonded properly.
- Security devices check: We inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view a number of switches and fixtures, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main shut off: Our home inspection pros document that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water heater: We look over the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply review: Our professionals test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains functioning correctly
- Sump pumps inspection: technicians review water pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Southwest Raleigh Home Inspections
If you team up with our company of Southwest Raleigh home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to supply quality house inspections on a fast schedule.
To get our Southwest Raleigh home inspectors for your home services, please call us today at 919-669-3639!