Turtle Bay Home Inspection
At Steve Smallman Property Inspections, our team is ready and waiting to help you move into your new home with a Turtle Bay home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased property is an exhilarating occasion. Allow our team at Steve Smallman Property Inspections help you concentrate on getting your family organized for the new house. We will take the tension out of your new home with a rigorous Turtle Bay home inspection!
Starting in 2006, our technicians at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have given extensive home inspections for the Turtle Bay and Greater Raleigh areas.
Turtle Bay Home Inspection: What We Search For
At Steve Smallman Property Inspections, our Turtle Bay home inspections are given by qualified pros. These are what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
Turtle Bay Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We make certain that the exterior doors close and lock effectively
- Household windows: Our professionals ensure that the window weatherproofings operate effectively
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and check that the optical sensor works effectively
House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Outside walls: We ensure that the external walls or other wall materials are fit
- Roof trim check: Our professionals document that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roofing joints: Our professionals confirm that joints in the roof decking have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage review: Our professionals inspect yard angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to identify any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heating system to verify the buttons are working successfully.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning system, to make sure the mechanisms operate correctly.
- Functionality review: We make certain that your HVAC systems act as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We identify any trace of wooden framing contacting with soil.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros test all signs of active water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our professionals look over any evidence of wooden framework touching of foundation movement, like symptoms of plaster fissures, masonry fissures, off-square door frames, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals look over any damage to or penetration of framing wood that might create a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that your electrical metering and base are working effectively.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals check that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined well.
- Protective devices: Our professionals make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of switches and fixtures, which includes safety switches.
Turtle Bay Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shutoff valve: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water boiler: Our professionals test the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply check: Our home inspection pros inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: We view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning properly
- Sump pumps: Technicians test bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Turtle Bay Home Inspection
Once you work with our team of Turtle Bay home inspection professionals, you can trust us to offer quality home inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our Turtle Bay home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today at 919-669-3639!