Wilbon Home Inspection
Our crew is motivated to lend a hand as you transition into your newly purchased home with a Wilbon home inspection!
Purchasing a new home is a huge occasion. Please let our staff at Steve Smallman Property Inspections help you pay attention to making your family prepared for the transition. We will take the anxiety out of your new home with an in-depth Wilbon home inspection!
Starting in 2006, our technicians at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have delivered intensive home inspections for the Wilbon and Greater Raleigh communities.
Wilbon Home Inspection Services: What We Check
Our Wilbon home inspections are delivered by certified experts. These are what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections team will search for:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We ensure that the external doors shut and secure successfully
- Household windows: Our professionals inspect that the outside seals act properly
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and make certain that the optical sensor functions effectively
Wilbon Property Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Structural walls: We ensure that the exterior siding or other wall materials are healthy
- Roofing trim: Our professionals check that the soffits and fascia are healthy
- Roofing joints: Our professionals check that valleys in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: Our home inspection pros look over yard angle, surface water drainage, and vegetation to record any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and vent system: Our home inspection pros operate the heater and furnace to make sure the controls are operating successfully.
- Cooling system: Our professionals look over the AC unit, to make sure the buttons work efficiently.
- Functionality inspection: We inspect that your heating and AC systems work as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: We view any evidence of wooden framework touching with soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals document all signs of present water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation review: Our professionals review any signs of wood in a touch of foundation movement, like symptoms of drywall cracks, masonry cracks, lopsided door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood review: Our professionals look over any destruction or boring of framing wood that can create a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter inspection: Our professionals document that your electrical metering and base are acting correctly.
- Security review: Our professionals confirm that the electrical service is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Protective devices: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Switches & receptacles: We test several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus safety switches.
Wilbon Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shut off: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heater check: Our professionals test the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply review: We view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating effectively
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals inspect sump pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Wilbon Home Inspections
If you team up with our team of Wilbon home inspection experts, you can count on us to provide quality residential inspections on a short timeline.
To hear from our Wilbon home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 919-669-3639!