Wilsons Mills Home Inspection
We are looking forward to help you move into your new property with a Wilsons Mills home inspection!
Purchasing a new property is an exciting opportunity. Allow our crew at Steve Smallman Property Inspections assist you to focus on making your loved ones organized for the change. Our team will take the nervousness out of your move with an in-depth Wilsons Mills home inspection!
Ever since 2006, our experts at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have supplied intensive home inspections for the Wilsons Mills and Greater Raleigh areas.
Home Inspection Services; What We Look For
At Steve Smallman Property Inspections, our Wilsons Mills home inspections are supplied by qualified experts. Here is what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections staff will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We check that the outside doors close and secure successfully
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros inspect that the window seals function correctly
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and inspect that the safety sensor works efficiently
Wilsons Mills Property Outside Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our professionals confirm that the siding or other wall materials are effective
- Roof trim: Our professionals check that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roofing sealant: Our home inspection pros check that valleys in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: We look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros check landscape grading, surface water drainage, and vegetation to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals operate the heater and furnace to make sure the controls are functioning successfully.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning unit, to make sure the mechanisms operate properly.
- Features review: We document that your HVAC systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any signs of wood touching with earth.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our home inspection pros look over any trace of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals view any signs of wooden framing touching of foundation shifts, like evidence of sheetrock breaks, brick cracks, out-of-true door framing, and uneven floorboards.
- Structural wood: Our professionals review any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that might anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering review: Our professionals confirm that your electrical meter and base are working well.
- Safeguard check: Our home inspection pros confirm that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined effectively.
- Protection hardware check: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus grounded switches.
Wilsons Mills Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply valves: Our professionals make sure that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heating system: We view the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage operating correctly
- Sump pumps review: Our home inspection pros test water pumps that are within reach
Why Select Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Wilsons Mills Home Inspections
Once you work with our company of Wilsons Mills home inspection professionals, you can trust us to provide quality residential inspections on a short schedule.
To see our Wilsons Mills home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 919-669-3639!