Wilsonville Home Inspection
We’re ready to support you as you move into your brand-new property with a Wilsonville home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased dwelling is an exhilarating opportunity. Allow our crew at Steve Smallman Property Inspections to free you to concentrate on getting your loved ones organized for the new house. We will take the strain out of your buy with a complete Wilsonville home inspection!
Since 2006, our professionals at Steve Smallman Property Inspections have supplied in-depth home inspections for the Wilsonville and Greater Raleigh communities.
Home Inspection; What We Inspect
At Steve Smallman Property Inspections, our Wilsonville home inspections are offered by trained pros. Here’s what our Steve Smallman Property Inspections staff will look for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We confirm that the exterior doors close and lock correctly
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros inspect that the rubber weatherproofings act effectively
- Garage doors: We work the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor works efficiently
Home Outside Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our professionals make sure that the siding boards or other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our professionals validate that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roof flashing: Our professionals validate that valleys in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow check: We document yard grading, surface water drainage, and vegetation to record any potential water leak problems
Wilsonville HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals operate the heating to check the buttons are functioning effectively.
- Cooling system: Our professionals review the air conditioner, to make certain the mechanisms act correctly.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals check that your heating and AC systems act as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any trace of wood contacting with soil.
- Water leak: We view any signs of current water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: We inspect any signs of wooden framing contacting or foundation shifting, like rotting of drywall cracks, brick breaks, misaligned door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Structural wood review: Our professionals identify any damage to or boring of framing wood that might create a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering check: Our professionals ensure that your electric metering and base are working efficiently.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals make certain that the electric service is grounded and bonded well.
- Protective devices review: Our home inspection pros make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Switches & receptacles: We look over several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which include GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shutoff valve: We confirm that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water boiler inspection: Our home inspection pros review the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros view all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain testing: We view showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating effectively
- Sump pumps: We test water pumps that are user accessible
Why Partner With Steve Smallman Property Inspections for Wilsonville Home Inspection
Once you partner with our company of Wilsonville home inspection pros, you can count on us to deliver great property inspections on a tight timeline.
To receive help from our Wilsonville home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 919-669-3639!